Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Holiday



What am I doing on this long and bored holiday
Everyday keep online, watching movie, sleeping, and more ..
My life cant be without online
Online are important more than everything


I got my new cell phone
Although its not latest model for now
But I am happy to get it
Thank my lovely brother




The other stuff
I will STOP my study life
NO MORE STUDY LIFE
sobx sobx
and going to work soon
The news gave you guy very great shock.
It is real
I am decide to working soon~~
I miss my study life
no more cheating in test
no more study last min when got test
no more skip class because I am late
more and more

I can earn my own money right now
I need money to buy a lot of stuff
Now I can earn myself
Feel very nervous
This is my first official work
I will do my best to do a good job



=The End=

0 comments:

Post a Comment