Monday, June 22, 2009

我回来了

Hey guys ...
I am back~~
How about my trip??
fucking enjoy my trip ....
I Am Loving It

First day ...
went to terrengganu and take boat to pulau perhentian
here the boat



reach there...
quite many tourists from other country
saw many beach boy there
they are quite handsome
♥ sunshine boy



kinda disappointed
cuz my period time when i going there
Can not dive into the sea to enjoy the underwater world

I will be back again
to enjoy it ....

Another stuff
my little cousin get high fever
so that we need to leave earlier
but now he are getting better ..
god bless him....




Dinner time
There are style restaurant
BUBU RESTAURANT
The food are tasty
the environment are nice
guys ....
you should be try it .....
not so expensive for me
9 person only RM300++
can eat lobster, salmon and other ....









will be update again
once i get more pictures
cuz i forgot to bring my camera
and some pic inside other camera
i not yet get it...


=The End=


0 comments:

Post a Comment