Sunday, April 19, 2009

ComiNg SooN

Movie ~~

No time to posting
yes i am
LAZY to posting
yes i am
sorry i am not the good blogger

I be supposed to be study right now
My final exam is coming soon~~
So only study study study in my life
INCREDIBLE

Actually i gonna posting after my exam
whereas sumthg i wanna announce here

What am i do today??
I went to movie
What movie i choosing for...
THE COMING SOON
The horror movie from Thailand
This is my second time watching such horror movie in cinema
HATE IT
whole movie i keep closing my eyes
I hate to watching the horror movie inside the cinema
If just watching at home would have been better
I am not afraid

I knew maybe for those are brave or valiant
COMING SOON nothing to scare
For me ......
am I COWARD??




ELSE
The fan in my room is not working
WTH
The whether already freaking hot
Also at this time the fan break down
shit ......
Now using the little fan
FORTUNATELY
I can also get cold
Hope can repair as soon as possible~~



2 comments:

VC said...

Lol...any way.. u r leaving tht house soon.

rainieyee said...

yaya~~ not willing to leaving ~~ ^^

Post a Comment