Saturday, April 25, 2009

Revision + Exam

Damn fucking tired right now
Whole nite din sleep and busy preparing for my exam
The first time such an effort on my examination
DESERVE to do so
sure ~~
This is my responsible

Lets show u guys what did i done for my revision

The dinner for that day
MCD
balabababa....
I am loving it ~~
tis few day eat a lot
cant stopping eating junk food
hope wont be fatty
god bless me



















continue my revision after dinner
keep eating junk food
oopps...
without it I cant be concentrate
it reali my spiritual support









who furtive taking our photo
the gal are not inside here
can you guess who









preparing to the exam hall
we look pine
I hope not scared of you
the face din sleep whole night
freaking sleeping and tired





=END=


0 comments:

Post a Comment