Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SiMple Day

13/04/09

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to
YONG CHEE HONG(housemate)
The one are alwaz bully me
alwaz make noise around me
Love to read the novel
Stay at home whole day
He totally is a "宅男"
Anywhere he is also a GOOD MAN

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


THE CAKE



After eating..Argh kinda Nause



YONG CHE HONG


THE SECOND
:

Sushi King Day which is from(13-16/04/09)
is their RM2 bonanza for those sushi king card's owner
Its worth for all the sushi's lover
So i sure wont miss the chance
Going with my classmate when our rest time which is 3hours
I was busy eating so din take the photo
The following pic is taking by my friend

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


busy eating



Take more...and more..greedy



Got hair inside the sushi


THE THIRD
:

My first colour lenses
is brought it from online purchase
I LOVE waves and iris BROWN
It make eyes more pretty and attractive
LOVE IT


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥









0 comments:

Post a Comment